Thursday 12 July 2012

My first photo shoot ♥

Hello fellow readers and welcome to the second post!

The other day Sennnaa/Rinnnaa and I got together at my place to start a photo shoot so I would have awesome pictures to get this blog up and running.


Many thanks to Sennnaa for making this awesome day possible! Just have a look at all the props she brought. 
We didn't even end up having time to use half of the stuff she brought.


There were many pictures to be taken, 1217 to be precise. We were mostly mucking around and taking ridiculous shots here and there. Sennnaa didn't bring proper shoes for the photo shoot so she ended up wearing my home slippers and I had to make sure her feet didn't get into the pictures. I'd upload pictures of her in my house slippers but she'd probably kill me before I'd live to see the response! 

Without further ado here are some of the pictures she took of me. You can find more pictures on her blog! http://littlemissglamorousc.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/sennnaa-x-miwari-photoshoot.html


A picture of me trying to be all cutesy. During the first costume for the day.


I was trying to be all chio and like XiaXue.


So the backdrops weren't always nice. I had to blur out the bird sh!t in this one to make it seem all vintage and awesome. Even then for most of the pictures I was trying to look all seductive and sexy but then when I had a look my picture turned out to be some punched eye girl :(  Thank the lords to the amazing effects of photoshop and DSLR I don't know where I would be without it!


What's a photo shoot without a philosophical gaze? Little did you know I was thinking about food...


So Sennnaa was like 'I'll get on the ground and take pictures from a low angle so you look all tall'. 


I don't know what I was doing in this picture.... 


And another philosophical gaze... if you have a look around my neck we had to improvise with the props cause the necklace is actually a bracelet. We got string and tied it around the bracelet and put it around my neck. It was such a shonky job you can even see it in the pic.


My attempt at trying to be all seductive and sleepy.

And that is all for the day! I thank you for reading this post. Stay tuned as I will be doing reviews on products and maybe rant about gaming. You can just skip it if it's not your style.


Stay happy! XoXo ♥♥♥♥♥


 A kiss goodbye to thank you for reading this whole blog!

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! I love your first outfit! I would love to be able to have a photoshoot of my own sometime! It looks like so much fun!

    If you have time, could you check out/comment/follow my blog?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliments > <
      Yes it was very fun I'll definitely be uploading more photo shoots.
      Yep yep I'll check, comment AND FOLLOW your blog. How bout that? All three :)

      Delete
  2. (New follower~ Saw you from Soompi c: )

    You're so cute! >u< The photoshoot looked like a lot of fun~ I wish I had more blogger friends around my area for photoshoots haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 美わりちゃん、また写真を取りましょう?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are adorable! And you're really pretty~
    Love all your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you feel so privileged coming from you since you have mad fashion!

      Delete